- Easily get all information about the wireless networks in the range of your wireless NIC
- Supports connecting to infrastructure and ad-hoc networks
- Supports ad-hoc networks creation
- Wireless NIC
- .Net Framework 4.0
- Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or their respective server editions
- Minor bugfixes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Q: Every time I run the program I get a window titled “Component not registered” and tells me I have to buy it. Isn’t this program freeware?
- A: Yes, Connect To Metro is completely free but we’re using a commercial component (DevComponents’ DotNetBar) to display the data. You can ignore that message and press “OK” every time you see that window.